Another great way to write an eye-catching blog title is to ask your readers a question. Make them think. Spark their interest from the very beginning.
“Question?” titles bring hundreds of clicks because they make your readers involved. People will want to know the answer to a question that is provocative.
How can you put a question into your title? It’s very easy. Here are some blog post titles that work:
- “…? These X Strategies Will Help You To…”
- “When Should You…? Here Are…”
- “…? Here’s Why…”
- “…? An Inside Look At…”
- “What Is… And What Should You…?”
Also, take a look at these few posts. What can you say about their titles?
- Bored With Your Blog? These 10 Tips Will Make You Fall In Love Again (read).
- The Future of Freelance Writing in 2022 (Is it Dead?) (read).
Can you now make your own “Question?” title? Let’s try together!