This is a very interesting title that I have spotted on a number of websites. Why does it work?
The “Stop Doing This” title works because it teaches you an important lesson on something you’re doing but shouldn’t do, and tells you why it’s wrong or what will you gain if you refrain from doing that.
Check this interesting, creative ways in which you can use the “Stop Doing This” headline:
- “Stop Doing… For Better…”
- “… Myths You Need To Stop Believing Now”
- “Stop Being…: Here’s How…”
- “Stop Ruining… With…”
- “Stop Making These X… Mistakes When…”
Now, take a look at the posts below. Are they popular? How many people clicked them and shared on social media?
- Why You Should Stop Comparing Yourself to Others (And How to Do It) (read).
- Stop Making These 12 Word Choice Errors Once And For All (read).
Are you ready to create these yourself? Let’s first try to do it together!