If you take a look at high authority websites, you’ll notice that quite often they publish posts with a keyword in the headline. Why?
“Keyword” titles are eye-catching because they feature a trigger word or phrase that sparks interest. They also either pose a question or offer more information about a topic, thus, they are educative and helpful.
When creating this title, you can be very creative!
It’s great for combining a few title examples in one. For example, “Keyword” + “Question?” title or “Keyword” + “Everything You Need To Know” title.
- “…: An Eye-Opening Guide”
- “…: Should You… Or…?”
- “…: X Strategies On How To…”
- “…: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t…”
- “…: Mistakes To Avoid When…”
Also, check the posts below. Are the trigger words in the titles challenging?
- Video Marketing: The Definitive Guide (read).
- Writers: You Don’t Have To Starve (If You Do This) (read).
Let’s now brainstorm for an idea and write our own “Keyword” blog title. What would you say for Swiss watches?